Get the funds to get going with an MCCU auto loan. Get pre-approved for that fun or fundamental purchase.
New! Find out about our Drive & Save loan that can make that new vehicle more affordable!
Conventional auto loans with great features.
Drive & Save
Low payments like a lease, with the benefits of ownership.
Have questions? We're here to help!
Auto Loan Rates
|Traditional Auto Loan|
|Name||Term||APR as low as|
|2018 and newer vehicles||36 Months||2.84%|
|2012 and newer vehicles||60 Months||3.44%|
|2010-2011 vehicles||60 Months||4.84%|
|Drive & Save Auto Loan|
|Name||Term||APR as low as|
|2018 and newer vehicles||36 Months||3.34%|
|2015 and newer vehicles||60 Months||3.94%|
(1) APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are effective July 30, 2020 and are subject to change.
(2) Rates listed are the lowest possible rates. Rates may be higher depending on credit history, down payment, collateral, loan amount and term length. Subject to loan approval. Rates, terms and conditions may change at any time. MCCU membership is required. The above rates are set with the expectation that payments will be set up on automatic withdrawal from an MCCU depository account. Add .25% to loan rates that are not set up with automatic withdrawal.
MCCU's AutoSmart Resource Center
Do it all, seamlessly. Shop and compare new or used vehicles, research values, and finance your vehicle, with our super-convenient AutoSMART Resource Center. Here you can:
- Find a new or used vehicle
- Compare models
- Get the best rates available from MCCU
- Negotiate the best deals with online tools
- Determine financing options with online calculators
- Locate dealers committed to giving you the best price
- Access auto research articles
- Check the value of your trade-in
- Fund your MCCU loan at participating dealerships
- And so much more!
Take it for a test drive and search vehicles for sale near you.
Vehicle Extended Warranties: Route 66 Warranties
More than just auto loans- get an auto warranty at MCCU, too!
Great standard features like emergency roadside assistance, $0 deductibles on all plans, a free 30-day trial, rental car allowances, open enrollment (at vehicle purchase, during refinance or debt consolidation, or for vehicles financed through other lenders), service shop provider flexibility, and competitive rates. Warranty is transferable to a new owner.
Three levels of coverage. The Easy Street Plan provides "factory-like" coverage. The Main Street option provides "listed component coverage"; and the First Street Plan includes "powertrain" coverage. Each plan option offers additional unique benefits, some of which include battery coverage, total loss and factory deductible refunds, and coverage to 100,000 miles.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation