Get the funds to get going with an MCCU auto loan. Get pre-approved for that fun or fundamental purchase.
New! Find out about our Drive & Save loan that can make that new vehicle more affordable!
Conventional auto loans with great features.
Drive & Save
Low payments like a lease, with the benefits of ownership.
Auto Loan Rates
|Traditional Auto Loan|
|Name||APR as low as|
|Loan secured by new/used 2017 and newer vehicles||3.74%|
|Loan secured by used vehicle 2014-2016||3.74%|
|Loan secured by used vehicle 2011-2013||3.74%|
|Loan secured by used vehicle 2009-2010||5.24%|
|Drive & Save Auto Loan|
|Name||APR as low as|
|2017 and newer vehicles||4.24%|
(1) APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are effective May 29, 2019 and are subject to change.
(2) Rates listed are the lowest possible rates. Rates may be higher depending on credit history, down payment, collateral, loan amount and term length. Subject to loan approval. Rates, terms and conditions may change at any time. MCCU membership is required. The above rates are set with the expectation that payments will be set up on automatic withdrawal from an MCCU depository account. Add .25% to loan rates that are not set up with automatic withdrawal.
MCCU's AutoSmart Resource Center
Do it all, seamlessly. Shop and compare new or used vehicles, research values, and finance your vehicle, with our super-convenient AutoSMART Resource Center. Here you can:
- Find a new or used vehicle
- Compare models
- Get the best rates available from MCCU
- Negotiate the best deals with online tools
- Determine financing options with online calculators
- Locate dealers committed to giving you the best price
- Access auto research articles
- Check the value of your trade-in
- Fund your MCCU loan at participating dealerships
- And so much more!
Take it for a test drive and search vehicles for sale near you.
Vehicle Extended Warranties: Route 66 Warranties
More than just auto loans- get an auto warranty at MCCU, too!
Great standard features like emergency roadside assistance, $0 deductibles on all plans, a free 30-day trial, rental car allowances, open enrollment (at vehicle purchase, during refinance or debt consolidation, or for vehicles financed through other lenders), service shop provider flexibility, and competitive rates. Warranty is transferable to a new owner.
Three levels of coverage. The Easy Street Plan provides "factory-like" coverage. The Main Street option provides "listed component coverage"; and the First Street Plan includes "powertrain" coverage. Each plan option offers additional unique benefits, some of which include battery coverage, total loss and factory deductible refunds, and coverage to 100,000 miles.Go to main navigation