NEWS & EVENTS
Everything you need to know about what’s going on at MCCU!
Financial Fraud Education - Avoiding Fraud & Staying Safe with Online Banking
Financial fraud is the fastest growing form of elder abuse. Join us for our Financial Fraud Education seminar on Thursday, May 2nd from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Primrose Retirement Community in Duluth.
Member Educational Series - Marriage and Combining Finances
Don’t let your finances be the stress of a marriage. Join us for our Marriage and Combining Finances course on Thursday, May 9 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Clyde Iron Works.
New Cloquet Location
We’re excited to announce that our new Cloquet location at 1299 Hwy 33 S. opened Monday, April 8!
- New MCCU Branch Underway
- MCCU Voted Best Bank / Credit Union in the Northland
- MCCU Donates IT Equipment to Help Bridge Technology Gap
- MCCU Awards Young Leaders Scholarships
- Former MCCU President Del Prevost Inducted into Credit Union House Hall of Leaders
- Verifast Palm Authentication
- Chain of Hearts Fundraiser
- MCCU Voted Best Credit Union in the Northland
- Equifax Data Breach
- MCCU Merges With Lakes Area Federal Credit Union of Grand Rapids
- MCCU Becomes Presenting Sponsor of Grandma's Marathon
- Stromberg Promoted to MCCU Vice President, Anderson hired as Regional Branch Manager
- MCCU Donates $65,000 to Mercy Foundation
Visit the MCCU Blog 'Members Vault' for timely financial topics and advice.Go to main navigation