NEWS & EVENTS
Everything you need to know about what’s going on at MCCU!
First-Time Home Buyer Seminars
Learn the ins and outs of the home-buying process by attending one of our First-Time Home Buyer Seminars.
We'll cover everything you need to know to successfully purchase your first home.
Chain of Hearts Fundraiser
MCCU is kicking off its Chain of Hearts fundraiser February 1st through February 28th.
One hundred percent of every dollar donated by members goes back to the Children's Miracle Network Hospital which serves your community.
- New MCCU Branch Underway
- MCCU Voted Best Bank / Credit Union in the Northland
- MCCU Donates IT Equipment to Help Bridge Technology Gap
- MCCU Awards Young Leaders Scholarships
- Former MCCU President Del Prevost Inducted into Credit Union House Hall of Leaders
- Verifast Palm Authentication
- Chain of Hearts Fundraiser
- MCCU Voted Best Credit Union in the Northland
- Equifax Data Breach
- MCCU Merges With Lakes Area Federal Credit Union of Grand Rapids
- MCCU Becomes Presenting Sponsor of Grandma's Marathon
- Stromberg Promoted to MCCU Vice President, Anderson hired as Regional Branch Manager
- MCCU Donates $65,000 to Mercy Foundation
Visit the MCCU Blog 'Members Vault' for timely financial topics and advice.Go to main navigation