A tried-and-true option that’s a great choice for many borrowers.
Conventional Loans in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Simple, transparent application process
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible term options
- Low down payment options for owner-occupied dwellings.
- Seller-paid closing costs allowed
- Financeable property types include: primary residence, second homes and investment properties
Purchase and refinance options available!
Have questions? We're here to help!
Click here to schedule an appointment or contact our Members Mortgage Team.
*MCCU lends to Minnesota and Wisconsin residents only and property used for mortgage security must be within the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Membership and loan approval is required.
HOME MORTGAGE DISCLOSURE ACT NOTICE
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. Inquire at any branch office regarding the locations where HMDA data may be inspected.Go to main navigation