MCCU MOBILE APP
There’s no need to slow down, with our free MCCU mobile app and all its smart features.
Note: initial access to the app will require you to log in to your online banking account to obtain your login credentials. If you do not have online banking, you'll need to register in order to establish credentials.
How to Get the Mobile App
- Download MCCU Mobile from the appropriate app store.
- Log in to online banking here to obtain login credentials*.
- Click on 'Account Services' at the top of the page.
- Click 'Requests' in the left column.
- Click 'Mobile Banking Enrollment'.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.
*Note: your login credentials will be the same for online banking and the mobile app.
Need to sign up for online banking in order to get your mobile app login credentials? Follow these steps:
- Click here to register.
- Follow the process for registering your personal or business account(s).
- Log in to online banking here.
- Visit the 'Account Services' tab at the top of the page.
- Click on 'Requests’, then on 'Mobile Banking Enrollment'.
Mobile Deposit Capture
If you can take a picture, you can deposit a check, with Mobile Deposit Capture. It’s easy and encrypted for security. Funds are deposited as if they were made through a teller.
Here's how it works (for Apple and Android devices only):
- Log into MCCU mobile on your smartphone.
- Select 'Deposits' on the bottom taskbar.
- Select 'New Deposit.'
- Select 'Account' and enter the amount of the check to be deposited.
- Sign the back of your check and write: "For mobile deposit only to MCCU, [Your Name]."
- Place your check on a flat surface and capture images of the front and back of your check (capture all corners) and select 'Use' with each image.
- Review information and select 'Yes' to deposit the check.
*All deposits made to your account before 2:30 pm will post to your account the same business day, after 6:00 pm. There is a two-day hold on funds available ($200 of the funds will be available after 6:00 pm.). Deposits made after 2:30 pm or on the weekend will post to your account on the following business day, after 6:00 pm, with a two-day hold for funds availability. (Two-day hold for all mobile deposits is per Regulation CC.)
*It is recommended to keep checks for sixty days, in case of discrepancies.
*Checks that are not properly endorsed will be rejected.Go to main navigation