There’s no need to slow down, with our free MCCU mobile app and all its smart features.
Initial access to the app will require you to have online banking. If you do not have online banking, you'll need to register in order to establish credentials.
How to Get the Mobile App
- Download MCCU-Mobile from the appropriate app store.
- Log in to the mobile app using your online banking credentials.
*Note: your login credentials will be the same for online banking and the mobile app.
Need to sign up for online banking in order to get your mobile app login credentials?
Need help navigating our new mobile app? We have online experts available 24 hours a day! Call us at 1-800-296-8871.
Mobile Deposit Capture
If you can take a picture, you can deposit a check, with Mobile Deposit Capture. It’s easy and encrypted for security. Funds are deposited as if they were made through a teller.
Here's how it works (for Apple and Android devices only):
- Log into MCCU-Mobile on your smartphone.
- Select 'Deposit a Check' from the menu bar.
- Accept the Disclosure.
- 'Select an Account'
- Enter the amount of the check to be deposited.
- Sign the back of your check and write: "For mobile deposit only to MCCU, [Your Name]."
- Place your check on a dark flat surface and capture images of the front and back of your check (capture all corners) and select 'Use' with each image.
- Review information and select 'Make a Deposit'.
*Note: to capture an image of your check, you will need to make sure 'Camera' is enabled for the MCCU Mobile app located in your phone settings.
*All deposits made to your account before 2:30 pm will post to your account the same business day, after 6:00 pm. There is a two-day hold on funds available ($200 of the funds will be available after 6:00 pm.). Deposits made after 2:30 pm or on the weekend will post to your account on the following business day, after 6:00 pm, with a two-day hold for funds availability. (Two-day hold for all mobile deposits is per Regulation CC.)
*It is recommended to keep checks for sixty days, in case of discrepancies.
*Checks that are not properly endorsed will be rejected.