Membership Benefits & Product Perks
As if our great rates and service weren’t enough, we also partner with providers to offer extra-special perks to our members! As an MCCU member, you’ll enjoy:
- Local ownership and decision-making
- Peace of mind, with accounts insured for up to $250,000 by NCUA
- Seriously great rates on savings and investments
- Low rates on loans for vehicles, mortgages, debt consolidation and more
- No-surcharge ATM access at more than 1,000 Shared Service Center locations nationwide
- Specialized investments and planning through Mass Mutual Financial Group
- Low-rate Visa and Rewards Visa credit cards
- Youth education and savings clubs
Enjoy peace-of-mind with AAA! As an MCCU member, you’ll receive:
- A 15% discount on AAA membership
- Exclusive AAA discounts on meals, lodging and more
- Free maps and travel guides
Call 800-222-1333 to speak with a AAA representative
Group Code: GTCR36J
Get Your Maximum Refund and Special Savings on TurboTax
Getting your biggest possible tax refund has never been easier. From simple to complex taxes, TurboTax® has you covered.
- Taxes made easy. Just answer questions about your year, anytime and from any device, and TurboTax fills in all the right forms for you.
- Real experts standing by. With TurboTax Live, get unlimited advice from tax experts as you do your taxes -- or have everything done for you, start to finish.
- Done right, guaranteed. TurboTax guarantees 100% accurate calculations, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
Members Cooperative Credit Union works with TurboTax to provide special savings for our valued members -- get up to $15 off TurboTax federal products. Start today!
Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/lp/yoy/guarantees.jsp for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2020. Discount applies to TurboTax federal products only. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Find out more.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation