Skip nav to main content.

How can I dispute the accuracy or completeness of information provided to the credit reporting agencies?

Members Cooperative Credit Union makes accurate credit reporting a priority and will promptly investigate dispute claims when the following is provided:

Sufficient information to identify the account or other relationship that is in dispute, such as an account number and the name, address and telephone number of the consumer;

The specific information that the consumer is disputing and an explanation of the basis for the dispute; and

All supporting documentation or other information reasonably required by the credit union to substantiate the basis of the dispute (e.g., a copy of consumer report allegedly containing the inaccurate information, a police report, ID theft affidavit, court order, account statements, etc.)

The credit union is not required to investigate disputes that are determined to be frivolous. To make a credit reporting discrepancy claim, please submit the credit dispute report form contained in the link below along with the information listed above. The mailing address is: Members Cooperative Credit Union, P.O. Box 161527, Duluth, MN 55816.

Credit Dispute Report Form

Video Banking