MCCU is a growing and progressive organization, recognized in 2018 as one of the best credit unions to work for in the Northland.
MCCU aims to be your primary positive financical institution by providing innovative financial solutions and exceptional service. We exist to serve our members and our earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower loan rates, higher interest on deposits, and lower fees. We believe in financial success and offer each of our employees a comprehensive 401k savings plan. MCCU will contribute a 5% match to your 1% contribution within the first five years. After 5 years, MCCU will contribute a 10% match to your 1% contribution.
We succeed when our communities succeed. Giving back is in our DNA.
For over 80 years, MCCU has been a steadfast supporter of our members and communities. We nurture a culture of service among our employees, and work hard to invest in the regions we're proud to be a part of.
Other Benefits offered at Members Cooperative Credit Union: ( eligibility based on FT/PT status)
Health & Dental
Company sponsored Life Insurance
401K – company match
Leadership University – On site training
paid vacation upon hire
MCCU is seeking a Full-Time Mail Administrator in the Duluth office.
Description/Responsibilities: A Mail Administrator at Members Cooperative Credit Union is responsible for finding solutions for the efficient delivery and processing of the organization’s incoming and outgoing correspondence and payments. Candidates must establish, develop, and retain long-term relationships cross-departmentally with an ability to listen, understand processing, think critically and both suggest and implement internal changes. The position requires an ability to work in collaboration with staff and third parties.
- Contributes ideas regarding potential for improvememt/enhancement to policies and procedures.
- Serves as consultant and expert on the organization's mail processes.
- Processes payments to member accounts.
Member Service Representative
MCCU is seeking a Part-Time Member Service Representative in the Cloquet office.
Description/Responsibilities: A Member Service Representative at Members Cooperative Credit Union provides outstanding service to both internal and external members. A key component of this service is to identify the financial needs of the member and recommend an appropriate credit union solution. In addition, this position is responsible for executing financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner to promote and maintain positive member relationships.
- Possess effective knowledge of the Credit Union’s products and services.
- Balances checks and cash drawer daily following the credit unions cash handling policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of all transactions: investigates and resolves drawer discrepancies.
- Makes recommendations to members to expand their use of credit union products or services.
Financial Solutions Consultant
MCCU is seeking a Full-Time Financial Solutions Consultant in the Cloquet Office.
Description/Responsibilities: A Financial Solutions Consultant at Members Cooperative Credit Union will establish, develop, and retain long-term relationships with current and potential members. Meet Sales and Service goals by proactively identifying financial needs. Provide exceptional customer service by exceeding member expectations. The ideal candidate will be able to identify members needs, communicate services, explain advantages and close sale activities.
- Cross-sells all credit union products and services as appropriate.
- Is a source of education and information about alternative methods of obtaining and utilizing credit union products and services, such as web based, telephone, electronic, shared branching and ATMs.
MCCU is seeking a Full-Time Collector in the Duluth Office.
Description/Responsibilities: A Collector at Members Cooperative Credit Union is responsible for the collection process of the credit union’s loan portfolio to ensure the timely repayment of member debt and provide support as needed in other areas of lending and collections.
- Maintains ongoing collection files on delinquent accounts; records information about the member financial status and payment arrangements.
- Counsels members with debt problems and refers them to loan officers if rewrites or consolidations are needed. Refer for outside debt counseling where appropriate.
Virtual Branch Manager
Responsible for enhancing the digital experience for our membership through managing and implementing new digital solutions.
Analyze market trends for our remote services and delivery channels.
Ensure we are optimally performing in the industry through research, implementation and delivery excellence.
Oversees the call routing channel and digital channels to exceed service expectations.
Manages the selection, development and performance of the center staff to provide professional, high quality service delivery to our members.
MCCU is an equal opportunity employer.Go to main navigation