Vehicles for Sale
- Parties interested in purchasing a vehicle are requested to submit a bid online.
- Members Cooperative Credit Union specifically reserves the right to reject any bid determined to be unreasonable.
- As to the condition and operation of the vehicle, including but not limited to mechanical and physical condition and operation, all vehicles are sold “AS IS” without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical condition. It is important that the bidder carefully examine the vehicle before bidding.
- All sales must be made with certified funds, personal checks will NOT be accepted.
- Payment must be received and the sale completed within 5 business days of bid acceptance.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Parties interested in vehicle financing may refer to the credit union's consumer lending web page.
To schedule a time to view a vehicle, please call (218) 625-8524. We will not schedule a vehicle viewing after 4:00 p.m.
* The estimated value, is an estimate gathered from an outside source based factors such as the property type, age and condition. Members Cooperative Credit Union does not provide actual values and does not warrant the accuracy of the estimated value. You should seek your own source to determine the value as the value stated should not be relied upon.
Repossession Bid Offer Form