For a rainy day or right now- our savings account options give you easy access to your funds and great savings rates to grow the money you set aside.
- Low ($5) minimum balance
- No monthly service charges*
*No monthly service charge with a $50 average daily balance or for account holders under age 18.
Share Savings Rates
(1) APY is the Annual Percentage Yield and is subject to change.
(2) APY is effective as of May 1, 2020. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
Access funds in your savings account at ATMs where the MasterCardTM logo is displayed.
- 24-hour access to your accounts, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Access to funds while traveling
- Access up to $304 of available balance per day (A higher daily limit may be available upon approval. Please speak with one of our Financial Solutions Consultants.)
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation