New! Introducing three sweet new ways to save!
BUMP UP CD*
Serve yourself a one-time rate increase during the certificate term!
- Available with terms of 36, 48 and 60 months, on regular and IRA certificates
- Lock into the current rate, with the option to request a one-time rate increase
INTEREST NOW CD**
Have your cake and eat it NOW, with interest prepaid up front!
- Interest paid at account opening, if funded from a MCCU account
- Minimum deposit of $25,000 and maximum of $250,000
- 24-month term
COMPANION SAVINGS ACCOUNT***
Savor a higher-rate savings account paired with a certificate!
- Account and certificate must be equivalent amounts
- Available for certificate of 12 months or longer
- Minimum deposit of $2,500
* Increased rate will apply to the period of time remaining on the initial certificate term. Contact a branch office for information how to request an increase. Fees can reduce earnings. Penalty imposed for early withdrawal. ** Interest paid 15 days after certificate deposit when funds are drawn on another financial institution. Certificate will renew into a traditional 24- month certificate if not redeemed within the 10- day grace period. Does not qualify for a Companion Account. Available only for consumer certificates. Fees can reduce certificate earnings. Penalty imposed for early certificate withdrawal. Penalty calculated as a forfeiture of the dividends that have been or would have been earned on the account over 180 days and forfeiture of unearned dividends that have been prepaid. *** Companion savings account must be opened at the time of the certificate deposit and must equal the certificate balance. Additional deposits into the companion savings account are prohibited; account withdrawals, subject to regulatory restrictions, and closure are permitted. Early withdrawal or redemption of the companion certificate will result in the companion savings account balance being transferred into the member’s share savings account. Companion savings account rate will be less than the companion certificate rate; contact a branch office for more information. Fees can reduce certificate earnings. Penalty imposed for early certificate withdrawal. $2,500 minimum deposit.Go to main navigation