Personal LINE OF CREDIT
Simplify your life with a superbly flexible borrowing option!
With limits determined based on your monthly income and credit score, you’ll love the flexibility this option provides!
You can finance through MCCU with any of these easy options:
- Call us at: 218-625-8800 to apply over the phone.
- Use our convenient video banking service to apply.
- Visit us in- branch! Click here to schedule an appointment.
|Personal Line of Credit Rates1,2|
|Name||APR as low as|
|Personal Line of Credit||8.99%|
(1) APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Rates listed are effective November 29, 2022 and are subject to change.
(2) Rates listed are the lowest possible rates and require automatic payments (without auto pay the APR will be 0.25% higher). Rates may be higher based on a number of factors such as credit history, loan to value, collateral, term length, etc. Rates, terms and conditions may change at any time. Subject to loan approval. MCCU membership required.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation