Digital updates and improvements
On November 4, we launched updates to the Members Mobile App and our Online Banking platform to integrate new features and better functionality. These improvements were made in response to member feedback.
Online Banking updates will provide a new, improved layout that's easier to navigate. You will not need to change your login credentials.
The updated MCCU Mobile App will provide:
- Easier access to fingerprint and face ID enrollment
- Easier access to fast balance
- Simplified view of account information
App functionality improvements:
- Optimizations to increase app performance and response time
- Cleaner look and feel with improved screen layouts, contrast, and font size
- Expandable menu with icons to improve menu usability
- Account Summary, Detail Screen and Transfer Screen enhancements
Here's what you'll see when you access the new app:
Explore the functionality of the new MCCU Mobile App and Online Banking platform.
What do I need to do to access the new MCCU Mobile App?
If your app did not automatically update, you'll need to download the updated version from your app store when it becomes available. It’s that simple! You will be able to log in to the updated app with your current credentials.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to a team member at: 1-800-296-8871. We’re here to help.
Access is subject to the availability of the internet, cell phone network coverage and plans, and typical service interruptions stemming from your providers or the credit unions providers.Go to main navigation