Lobby Closure Announcement
As you know, the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, with cases in the region increasing rapidly. At MCCU, we maintain a steadfast commitment to protecting the health and safety of our members and employees. As a result, we will be closing our branch lobbies until further notice, beginning on Thursday, November 19, 2020.
During the closure, we will continue to offer many options that enable us to serve our members while ensuring the safety of all. Service will be available through our drive-thrus and in-person by appointment or through video banking.
We would also like to remind you that our surcharge-free ATMs are always available, and we strongly encourage you to consider using our convenient technology resources.
Our technology and convenience services include:
- Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, and more. Not enrolled? Click here.
- Our free Mobile Banking App that can be downloaded to your smartphone. Use Mobile Deposit to deposit paper checks from your smartphone.
- Video Banking for in-person assistance without leaving the comfort of your home.
- Online Appointment Scheduling to arrange quick and easy access to our MCCU experts or to access a safe deposit box.
- Online Account and Loan Applications available so you can open additional accounts or apply for a loan 24/7, or use Video Banking to open an account or apply for a loan face-to-face. You may also contact us at: 218-625-8600.
Need to contact us by phone?:
We have established designated phone numbers for mortgage lending, business services, and general inquiries, to make it easier for members to reach us.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We will continue to closely monitor recommendations from the CDC and other governmental and health officials, ongoing. You can always find updates on our website.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding, as we do our part to keep our communities safe.Go to main navigation