MEMBERSPLUS MONEY MARKET SAVINGS
Earn more, when you put your money in a MembersPlus Money Market Savings Account.
- Higher rate of return than most traditional savings accounts
- Access to your money if you need it
- Tiered interest rates, so you earn more as you save more
Account Requirements Include:
- Active checking account with MCCU (an account with five (5) or more debit transactions per month). Or re-occurring direct deposit(s) totaling a minimum of $500 a month.
- One additional product with MCCU
The MembersPlus money market account has a limit of six (6) electronic debits per month. This includes online or phone banking transfers, online bill pay, and recurring electronic debits. There is a $5 fee for each excess debit. There is no limit on “in-person” access or transfers of funds to MCCU loans, withdrawals done at a branch, or those sent in by mail or night drop.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Go to main navigation