MONEY MARKET SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Earn more, when you put your money in a MembersPlus Money Market Savings Account.
- Higher rate of return than most traditional savings accounts
- Access to your money if you need it
- Tiered interest rates, so you earn more as you save more
Account Requirements Include:
- Active checking account with MCCU (an account with five (5) or more debit transactions per month). Or re-occurring direct deposit(s) totaling a minimum of $500 a month.
- One additional product with MCCU
Have questions? We're here to help!
|MembersPlus Money Market|
|$2,500 - $24,999||0.30%|
|$25,000 - $99,999||0.50%|
|MembersBasic Money Market|
|$2,500 - $9,999||0.20%|
|$10,000 - $49,999||0.25%|
(1) APY is the Annual Percentage Yield and is subject to change.
(2) MembersPlus accounts require at least two products, one of which is an active checking account; active checking means a minimum of 5 debits per month or reoccurring direct deposit(s) totaling a minimum of $500 a month. See section 9 in the Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for applicable account limitations. Rates and yields are current as of January 9, 2023. Rates are subject to change. Contact us anytime for the most current information regarding rates. Share savings account limitations may apply.