FINANCIAL SERVICES FROM MASSMUTUAL CENTRAL US
MCCU is proud to provide our members access to the following products and services through a qualified representative of MassMutual Central US, a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual).
FINANCIAL PRODUCTS & STRATEGIES
- Life and Disability Income Insurance
- Retirement Income Needs
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Study
RETIREMENT PRODUCTS & STRATEGIES
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Retirement Needs Analysis
- Tailored Retirement Programs
- Long-Term Care Insurance
TUITION FUNDING PROGRAMS
- College Costs Analysis
- Insurance products and Investments
- Mutual Funds
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Variable Annuities
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Hypothetical Probate Needs Analysis
BUSINESS CONTINUATION STRATEGIES
- Funding Option Analysis
- Buy - Sell Strategies
- Family Business Succession
- Key Person Insurance
EXECUTIVE FRINGE BENEFITS
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Split Dollar Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Funding
- Salary Continuation Plans
- Non-Qualified Executive Fringe Benefits
EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PROGRAM
- Life and Disability Income Insurance
- Pension, Profit Sharing, and 401k Plans
- Payroll Deduction Plans
- SIMPLE IRAs
- Non-Qualified Retirement Programs
Members Cooperative Credit Union receives compensation from MML Investors Services (MMLIS) and its affiliates for referring clients to MMLISand its representatives. This compensation creates an incentive for Members Cooperative Credit Union to refer clients to MMLIS and its representatives, resulting in a material conflict of interest.
MMLIS’s affiliates include Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), C.M. Life Insurance Company (CM Life), and MML Insurance Agency, LLC (MMLIA). For the products and services offered through MMLIS, Members CooperativeCredit Union will receive up to 24.5% of the dealer concessions, commissions and advisory fees receivedby MMLIS. For products offered by and through MassMutual, CM Life and MMLIA, Members CooperativeCredit Union will receive a percentage (which will be determined at the time of purchase) of the compensation paid to the MMLIS representative.
Members CooperativeCredit Union is not affiliated with MMLIS or any of MMLIS’s affiliates (including MassMutual), and Members Cooperative Credit Union is not a client of MMLIS.
Securities products and investment advisory services are offered through representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC® and a Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company subsidiary, 1295 State Street, Springfield, MA 01111.
Representatives are licensed to sell insurance in: Colorado, Kansas, Washington, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nevada, Texas and Wisconsin.
Representatives are licensed to sell securities in: California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Not all products and services offered through MassMutual.
*Securities are offered through MML Investors Services, LLC.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Investment and/or insurance products offered are:
• NOT INSURED BY THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION ("FDIC"), THE NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION ("NCUA") OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
• NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF THE CREDIT UNION OR AN AFFILIATE OF THE CREDIT UNION AND IS NOT GUARANTEED BY THE CREDIT UNION.
• SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPLE INVESTED, AND NOT A CONDITION TO THE CREDIT UNION'S EXTENSION OF CREDIT.
Neither MassMutual nor any of its employees or agents are authorized to give legal or tax advice. Consult your own personal attorney, legal, or tax counsel on specific legal and tax matters. Securities, investment advisory and financial planning services offered through qualified registered represntatives of MML Investors Services, LLC., Member SIPC.
Supervisory office: 100 South 5th Street, Suite 2300 and 2450 Minneapolis, MN 55402 612-333-1413. Members Cooperative Credit Union is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC or MassMutual.
MassMutual Central US is not affiliated with Members Cooperative Credit Union. Each firm is independently responsible for the services they provide.
Local firms are sales offices of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), and are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.Go to main navigation