This page uses JavaScript. Your browser either does not support JavaScript or you have it turned off. To see this page properly please use a JavaScript enabled browser.
PhoneContact Us Email
Contact Us

    • Use the form below to contact us directly for general questions or to provide feedback. Please do not include member numbers or account numbers. If your need is urgent, we invite you to contact us by phone at: 800-296-8871 or stop by any of our office locations.

    • Phone Number
      ( ) - ext
    Members Cooperative Credit Union Go to main content

    Online Banking


    Frequently Asked Questions

    What is MCCU's Routing Number?


    What are your office locations?

    We have offices in Aitkin, BaxterCloquet, Duluth (BlueStone, Miller Hill and Spirit Valley), Grand Rapids, Isanti, McGregor, Moose Lake, North Branch and Sandstone. For addresses and maps see our Hours & Locations page.

    What are your business hours?

    Please visit our Hours & Locations page for branch business hours.

    What is your fax number?

    The fax number at our Member Solutions Center is: (218) 625-3018. Visit our Hours & Locations page for a list of all office fax numbers.

    Am I eligible for membership?

    It's very likely that you are! Please visit Join MCCU, give us a call at: (218) 625-8500, or stop by any of our offices to find out if you and your family are eligible.

    How do I change my address?

    For your security, we require that you notify us in writing. Include your name, account number, new address and signature to authorize a change in your address. Please mail this information to Members Cooperative Credit Union, 101 14th Street, Cloquet, MN 55720, or fax to (218) 878-3667.

    How do I apply for a loan?

    You may call our Member Solutions Center at: (218) 625-8500, and we can take your application over the phone, mail, or fax an application to you. You can also come in to any of our offices to apply in person.

    What are your current rates?

    Visit our rates page to find rates for share certificates, savings, money market savings, checking, personal and auto loans and credit cards. For all other rate information, call: (218) 625-8500 or (800) 296-8871.

    Do you offer mortgage loans?

    Yes, we offer a range of mortgage loan options, home equity loans and lines of credit, home improvement loans, raw land loans, and refinancing options. For more information, call our mortgage department at: 218- 625-8580.

    How can I reorder my checks?

    You can reorder checks by contacting any of our offices, or by using the online order form.

    How do I change my payroll deduction?

    To change your payroll deduction form, you can ask anyone at our offices, or call our Member Solutions Center at (218) 625-8500. We can fax a form to you.

    How do I report a lost or stolen MasterCard Debit Card?

    During MCCU office hours, you may call us at: (218) 625-8500. After business hours, please call the 24-hour toll-free number: 1-800-417-8715

    How do I report a lost or stolen Credit Card?

    During MCCU office hours, you may call us at: (218) 625-8500. After business hours, please call the 24-hour toll-free numbers: 

    Debit/ATM Card: 1-800-417-8715
    ELAN Visa Credit Card: 1-800-558-3424
    (Former Lake State) Credit Card: 1-800-556-5678

    Where should I mail payments and deposits?

    As of March 1, 2019, all payments and deposits should be mailed to:

    Members Cooperative Credit Union
    P.O. Box 161618
    Duluth, MN 55816

    Questions or Comments?

    Send us an e-mail and share your thoughts with us at:!

    How can I dispute the accuracy or completeness of information provided by MCCU to the credit reporting agencies?

    How can I dispute the accuracy or completeness of information provided by MCCU to the credit reporting agencies?
    MCCU makes accurate credit reporting a priority and will promptly investigate dispute claims when the following is provided:

      • Sufficient information to identify the account or other relationship that is in dispute, such as an account number and the name, address and telephone number of the consumer;
      • The specific information that the consumer is disputing and an explanation of the basis for the dispute; and
      • All supporting documentation or other information reasonably required by the credit union to substantiate the basis of the dispute (e.g., a copy of consumer report allegedly containing the inaccurate information, a police report, ID theft affidavit, court order, account statements, etc.) 

    The credit union is not required to investigate disputes that are determined to be frivolous. To make a credit reporting discrepancy claim, please submit the credit dispute report form contained in the link below along with the information listed above. The mailing address is: Members Cooperative Credit Union, Attn: Regulatory Compliance, 101 14th Street, Cloquet, MN 55720.

    Credit Dispute Report Form

    *Please do not provide any personal information such as social security numbers, account numbers, or any other private or confidential information. This may not be a secure means of transmission.

    Go to main navigation