- Best for individuals that write less than 8 checks per month
- For those that prefer to pay with a debit card
- Can earn up to $300 cash back per year for debit card transactions2
- Earns dividends if $2,500 balance is maintained throughout the month
- Requires e-Statements
BENEFITS FOR MCCU MEMBERS
All MCCU checking accounts include:
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Online banking and mobile app4
- Early access to direct deposits, like your paycheck (Early Pay Direct Deposit)5
- Fee free access to over 40,000 ATMs in the MoneyPass® Network
- Debit card controls
- And more!
As a preferred debit cardholder, you have access to insurance, retail protection, and travel services, as outlined in our Mastercard Guide to Benefits.
OPEN AN ECOCHOICE CHECKING ACCOUNT Today
Have questions? We're here to help!
Schedule an appointment, call us at: 218-625-8500 or use our convenient video banking service to open an account.
Click here to report a lost or stolen debit card
|EcoChoice Checking Account|
(1) No monthly maintenance fees or minimum balances required. Other fees may apply. See fee schedule.
(2) Earn $.10 per signature-based debit card transaction of $20 or more, up to $25 per calendar month and $300 per year.
(3) APY is the annual percentage yield. APY is effective as of May 3, 2023, and may change anytime and without notice. A minimum balance of $2,500 is needed to earn the stated APY. Fees could reduce earnings on an account.
(4) Services such as online banking and bill pay may require that you sign up and agree to applicable terms and conditions. When applicable, access is subject to the availability of the internet, cellphone and network coverage and plans, and typical service interruptions stemming from your providers or the credit union’s providers.
(5) Eligible funds received via direct deposit may be accessed up to three days before the scheduled payment date. The date funds will be available may vary for each payment, including recurring deposits, and is dependent on the timing of the payor’s submission and the discretion of the credit union.
Routing Number: 291973454Go to main navigation