ECOCHOICETM CHECKING ACCOUNT
You’ll love our paperless checking option that offers cash back on qualifying purchases!
Earn $.10 per signature-based debit card transaction of $20 or more, up to $25 per month and $300 per year. Your first eight (8) paper checks each month clear for free.*
- Online banking
- Available bill pay for active users
- Online check images
- Dividends on maintained balances over $2,500
- No-fee MasterCard® debit cards
- Special edition school debit card option
- New! Area and wildlife debit card designs
*Each check cleared thereafter is charged $1
(1) APY is the Annual Percentage Yield and is subject to change.
(2) Minimum balance of $2,500 to earn the stated APY. APY is effective as of March 11, 2020. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation