Drive & Save Auto Loan
DRIVE Like You Want To, SAVE Like You Need To.
Want low payments like a lease, with the benefits of ownership? Our Drive & Save Auto Loan offers payments that can be remarkably lower than conventional financing, with great flexibility.
Drive & Save features and benefits make this a super-smart option:
- Lower monthly payments than conventional financing*
- Terms range from 24 months - 72 months
- Available for new and preowned vehicles up to 5 years old
- NO application fee
- NO security deposit
- NO up front first or last payment
- Option to sell, trade, or refinance vehicle anytime
- Choice of returning the vehicle at loan maturity
- Mileage options of 12,000, 15,000 or 18,000 per year available**
- You own the vehicle
- No early payoff penalty
Find out how low your monthly Drive & Save Auto Loan payment could be with our Drive & Save Calculator. Here you can build your dream vehicle and compare the low Drive & Save Auto Loan payments to what you would pay on a conventional auto loan.
You can finance through MCCU with any of these easy options:
- Apply now with our online application.
- Call us at: 218-625-8800 to apply over the phone.
- Use our convenient Video banking service to apply.
- Visit us in- branch! Click here to schedule an appointment.
*Comparison based on same length term. ** Excess mileage and wear and tear fees may apply. Down payment may be required and collateral requirements apply. This is a balloon lending program. MCCU membership and loan approval required.
|Drive & Save Auto Loan|
|Name||Term||APR as low as|
|2020 and newer||36 Months||3.04%|
|2017 - 2019||60 Months||3.14%|
(1) APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Rates listed are effective January 3, 2022 and are subject to change.
(2) Rates listed are the lowest possible rates and require automatic payments (without auto pay the APR will be 0.25% higher). Rates may be higher based on a number of factors such as credit history, loan to value, collateral, term length, etc. Rates, terms and conditions may change at any time. Subject to loan approval. MCCU membership required.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation