Drive & Save Auto Loan
DRIVE Like You Want To, SAVE Like You Need To.
Check out MCCU’s New Drive & Save Auto Loan
Want low payments like a lease, with the benefits of ownership? Our new Drive & Save Auto Loan offers payments that can be remarkably lower than conventional financing, with great flexibility.
Drive & Save features and benefits make this a super-smart option:
- Lower monthly payments than conventional financing*
- Terms range from 24 months - 72 months
- Available for new and preowned vehicles up to 5 years old
- NO application fee
- NO security deposit
- NO up front first or last payment
- Option to sell, trade, or refinance vehicle anytime
- Choice of returning the vehicle at loan maturity
- Mileage options of 12,000, 15,000 or 18,000 per year available**
- You own the vehicle
- No early payoff penalty
Find out how low your monthly Drive & Save Auto Loan payment could be with our Drive & Save Calculator. Here you can build your dream vehicle and compare the low Drive & Save Auto Loan payments to what you would pay on a conventional auto loan. For more information about the Drive and Save Auto Loan program, call (218) 625.8500 or visit an MCCU location near you.
*Comparison based on same length term. ** Excess mileage and wear and tear fees may apply. Down payment may be required and collateral requirements apply. This is a balloon lending program. MCCU membership and loan approval required.
Drive & Save Auto Loan Rates
|Drive & Save Auto Loan|
|Name||APR as low as|
|2017 and newer vehicles||4.24%|
(1) APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are effective May 29, 2019 and are subject to change.
(2) Rates listed are the lowest possible rates. Rates may be higher depending on credit history, down payment, collateral, loan amount and term length. Subject to loan approval. Rates, terms and conditions may change at any time. MCCU membership is required. The above rates are set with the expectation that payments will be set up on automatic withdrawal from an MCCU depository account. Add .25% to loan rates that are not set up with automatic withdrawal.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation