Members Cooperative Credit Union is committed to our members and the communities we serve. We look forward to learning about your organization and the request you are presenting.
Please submit your request through the form linked below at least 45 days before the donation is needed. Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we cannot accommodate all donation requests. If we are able to grant your request, we will notify the contact person listed on the request form.
- All requests for sponsorships, donations, etc., must be made by completing the MCCU Donation Request Form, available through the link below.
- Consideration for donations will be based on funds available and other factors listed below.
- MCCU may make donations of money, property, services, or volunteer support.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation, even if MCCU has granted similar requests in the past.
Preference will be given to requests that:
- Are submitted by MCCU members or nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Are for organizations or causes located within the credit union’s branch and market areas.
- Reflect MCCU’s mission and fulfill a strong need in our community.
The following requests will not be considered:
- Promotions of any religious or political organization or event.
- Organizations or causes that do not affect the MCCU service area.
- Requests that benefit an individual or single family’s cause, or an individual sports team within a larger, supported athletic program. Examples of ineligible requests include but are not limited to individual sponsorships for trips, beauty pageants, tournaments, political programs, walk-a-thons, benefits, and fundraisers.
DONATION REQUEST FORM
All requests must be submitted through our online donation request form at least 45 days prior to the date the donation is needed.Go to main navigation