Members Cooperative Credit Union Dollar Dog Monthly Prize Drawings
Official Rules & Guidelines
This Members Cooperative Credit Union (“MCCU”) promotion will begin on the first day of each calendar month and end on the last business day of each calendar month (“promotional period”).
This promotion is only available to entrants who participate during the promotional period. When an entrant meets the requirements set forth below, the entrant will be entered to be drawn as a winner in the giveaway. Entrants and winner(s) must be Minnesota or Wisconsin residents and under 13 years old as of the date of entry with a valid government issued identification. Employees, directors and volunteers of MCCU and their immediate family or household are not eligible. By entering, the entrant agrees to these rules and the decisions of MCCU. The odds of winning are contingent on the number of eligible entries received. If a winner is disqualified, cannot accept the giveaway or rejects the giveaway, MCCU at its sole discretion may decide whether to offer the giveaway to an alternate winner. Giveaways are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable. The winner must agree to take possession of the prize giveaway in person no later than December 31 of the year the promotion period ended. Winner(s) and their parent or legal guardian agree that by entering this giveaway and accepting the giveaway they are granting MCCU the right to use and release the winner’s name and photo in connection with advertising of this promotion, and accordingly must sign a publicity release form. Winner(s) are responsible for any applicable local, state or federal tax implications resulting from the acceptance of the giveaway. Therefore, winner(s) must provide MCCU with a valid form of identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the prize giveaway will be awarded. Pursuant to the Internal Revenue Code, MCCU will issue an IRS Form 1099 if prize(s) awarded exceed $600 in value in a calendar year. By participating in the promotion, participants and winner(s) waive any and all claims of liability against MCCU, its employees, volunteers and agents for any injury, loss or damage which may occur in connection with the promotion and end use of the prize giveaway. MCCU reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and for any reason or to modify the promotional period or otherwise modify the entrant requirements and restrictions. No purchase necessary. MCCU membership not required. This promotion is governed by all applicable state and federal laws. This promotion is void where prohibited.
Entrant requirements and restrictions:
- Entrance to the drawings begins on the 1st of each month and ends on the last business day of each calendar month.
- Automatic entry to the drawings will be determined by the date of deposit into the Dollar Dog account. To be eligible the deposit must represent new funds and cannot be a transfer from another account i.e.: a parent.
- Drawing will be held no later than five (5) business days after the end of the month in which entries were accepted.
- Prizes awarded no later than ten (10) business days after the end of the month in which the drawing is held. Notification will be sent to award recipients by email and phone.
- Limit of ten (10) entries per calendar month.
- No substitution for any prizes will be permitted. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received and are equal regardless of method of entry.
- Terms and conditions of promotion are subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of MCCU. Refer to a MCCU branch location for further rules pertaining to the drawing.
Entry can be automatic for accountholders or completed in person at a MCCU branch location utilizing an entry form.Go to main navigation