It’s a simple and convenient checking option that’ll help you take care of business.
- Online banking
- Available bill pay for active users
- Online check images
- Dividends on maintained balances over $2,500
- No-fee MasterCard® debit cards
- Special edition school debit card option
- New! Area and wildlife debit card designs
(1) APY is the Annual Percentage Yield and is subject to change.
(2) Minimum balance of $2,500 to earn the stated APY. APY is effective as of January 1, 2020. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation