CHECKING ACCOUNT 1,2
It’s a simple and convenient checking option that’ll help you take care of business.
- Online banking
- Available bill pay for active users
- Online check images
- Interest on maintained balances over $2,500
- Unique debit card designs
- Enhanced Security Chip Cards
- "Tap to pay" mobile wallet technology
- As a preferred debit cardholder, you have access to insurance, retail protection, and travel services, as outlined in our Mastercard Guide to Benefits
Have questions? We're here to help!
(1) Current members must be in good standing to open a checking account. Membership required, and additional restrictions and eligibility requirements apply. Subject to fees, including those in the credit union’s fee schedule.
(2) Services such as online banking and bill pay may require that you sign up and agree to applicable terms and conditions. When applicable, access is subject to the availability of the internet, cellphone and network coverage and plans, and typical service interruptions stemming from your providers or the credit union’s provider.
(3) APY is the annual percentage yield. APY is effective as of January 9, 2023, and may change anytime and without notice. A minimum balance of $2,500 is needed to earn the stated APY. Fees could reduce earnings on an account.
Routing Number: 291973454Go to main navigation