Hi, I’m Penny!
I’m here to help, 24/7
She’s new on board, but she’s not your average trainee. Penny is MCCU’s virtual assistant, and she can help you get the answers you need to common questions our members ask, day or night! If you need assistance from a human team member, Penny can help you get connected with the right person. She’s fast, friendly, and knowledgeable.
- Instant assistance, 24/7, even on holidays!
- Fast answers to common banking questions
- Friendly MCCU service
- Referrals to team members for questions outside her knowledge
Where to Find Penny:
- Penny hangs out on the MCCU homepage and on pages throughout the site, in the lower right-hand corner.
What you can ask Penny:
- You can ask Penny almost anything (banking-related) and she’ll provide an answer. If you ask about something she can’t assist with, she’ll refer you to an appropriate human MCCU team member.
Penny can tell you:
- How to access your account
- What our branch hours are
- How to apply for a loan
- And much more!
Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions about Penny.
Access to Penny is subject to the availability of the internet, cell phone network coverage and plans, and typical service interruptions stemming from your providers or the credit union's providers.Go to main navigation