New or Used Boat Loan
You work hard. And when you play, you play hard… because you’ve earned it!
Make the most of your play time with the equipment you need.
- Competitive interest rates
- Terms up to 84 months
- GAP Insurance available
- A .25% interest rate discount when you have payments automatically deducted from an MCCU account
What are you waiting for? Make a wake with great financing and apply for a new or used boat loan today!
You can finance through MCCU with any of these easy options:
- Apply now with our online application.
- Call us at: 218-625-8800 to apply over the phone.
- Use our convenient video banking service to apply.
- Visit us in- branch! Click here to schedule an appointment.
|Boat Loan Rates1,2|
|Year||Term||APR as low as|
|2019 and newer||60 Months||4.49%|
|2013 - 2018||60 Months||5.49%|
Membership and loan approval required. Restrictions apply. Boats generally include motorized boat packages for pontoons, ski/wakeboards and electronic boats. Boats that can be used as a dwelling, with a commercial title, or that are Coast Guard certified are not eligible collateral. Example terms of repayment: 60-month loan at 4.24% APR with $0 down and a loan to value of 100% would result in monthly payments at $18.53 per $1,000 borrowed.
(1) APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Rates listed are effective September 20, 2022 and are subject to change.
(2) Rates listed are the lowest possible rates and require automatic payments (without auto pay the APR will be 0.25% higher). Rates may be higher based on a number of factors such as credit history, loan to value, collateral, term length, etc. Rates, terms and conditions may change at any time. Subject to loan approval. MCCU membership required.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation