Auto Loan Refinancing
Are you getting the best rates with your auto loan? Our easy refinancing options can help you save.
Bring your auto loan to MCCU
Talk to us about refinancing your car or truck loan to explore these great money-saving options:
- Lower your monthly payments
- Reduce your interest rate
- Pay off your loan faster
- Cash out your equity
When you refinance your auto loan with MCCU, you’ll have access to all the great features of our traditional financing, including competitive interest rates, our automatic payment discount, optional GAP insurance, and mechanical breakdown coverage.
Plus, enjoy the convenience of managing your auto loan right here at MCCU!
You can finance through MCCU with any of these easy options:
- Apply now with our online application.
- Call us at: 218-625-8800 to apply over the phone.
- Use our convenient Video banking service to apply.
- Visit us in- branch! Click here to schedule an appointment.
Loan approval needed and membership required. Loan terms vary based on factors such as creditworthiness, collateral and term length.
|Traditional Auto Loan|
|Name||Term||APR as low as|
|2019 and newer vehicles||36 Months||2.54%|
|2013 and newer vehicles||60 Months||2.64%|
(1) APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Rates listed are effective May 26, 2021 and are subject to change.
(2) Rates listed are the lowest possible rates and require automatic payments (without auto pay the APR will be 0.25% higher). Rates may be higher based on a number of factors such as credit history, loan to value, collateral, term length, etc. Rates, terms and conditions may change at any time. Subject to loan approval. MCCU membership required.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation