Talk about a worthwhile investment! MCCU is proud to support the academic endeavors of students in our communities with our annual Future Leaders Scholarship awards.
Future Leaders Scholarships are awarded to graduating seniors who will be moving on to an accredited college or school.
Applications for scholarships are typically accepted from January 31 of the calendar year through March 31.
This year we awarded a total of 11 scholarships. We had over 100 well qualified applicants that applied for our scholarship making the decision process tough. The scholarship committee based their decision on a rubric scale that was created. Below are the scholarship winners.
2019 Scholarship Recipients:
- Kelly Killorin – Denfeld - $2500
- Peighton Koeppen – North Branch - $1000
- Shelby Parent – Cambridge/Isanti - $1000
- Kayla Welle – Aitkin - $1000
- Holly Grundmeier – East Central - $1000
- Ellie Peddle – Cloquet - $1000
- Morgan Tasler – East Central - $500
- Jared Leslie – Cloquet - $500
- Grace Billman – Proctor - $500
- Noelle Stellmaker – Duluth East - $500
- Lydia Magnuson – Aitkin - $500
We thank the many students who submitted an application this year, and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!
*Counties - Aitkin, Carlton, Cass, Chisago, Cook, Crow Wing, Douglas, Isanti, Itasca, Kanabec, Koochiching, Lake, Pine, St. Louis or Washington Counties
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation