INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
As we learn more about the COVID-19 coronavirus, we are focused foremost on prioritizing the health, safety and well-being of our employees and our members.
Lobbies Now Open For Teller Transactions Monday - Friday
Additional services by appointment*
Following public health guidelines and recommendations, our branch office lobbies are now open for teller transaction activity during regular lobby hours, Monday – Friday, except BlueStone, which will continue to operate drive-thru and appointment-only services. Saturday services will be limited to drive-thru and appointment-only traffic at all locations. To ensure as many members as possible can be served, only members directly involved in a transaction will be admitted to the lobby without an appointment.
In-branch business is currently being conducted with the following adaptations:
- Occupancy limits: the number of members permitted inside each branch will be limited and will vary by location. We ask those visiting our lobby to limit the number of people in your party to only those needed to complete your transaction. During higher-volume times, you may be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle.
- Social distancing of six feet or more will be required in our teller lines, lobby areas and offices. Due to space limitations, waiting areas will not be available.
- Plexiglass barriers may be placed in areas where people interact. We ask members to remain behind the barriers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in branches and enhanced cleanings will take place throughout the day.
- Face masks: staff will be required to wear face masks or face coverings and members are encouraged to do the same. It may be necessary for members to briefly remove face coverings for security and identification purposes.
Non-transaction in-person services such as opening new loans or accounts and safe deposit box access will be by appointment.
Please contact us to make an appointment at: 218-625-8600 or schedule an appointment online, for the following services:
- Opening new accounts (e.g.: new memberships, checking accounts, CDs, youth accounts)
- Account maintenance
- Loan applications
- Safe deposit box access
- Business account maintenance or account opening
To schedule an appointment with a business or mortgage representative, call:
During appointments, the safety of our members and team members will continue to be our priority. Please plan to arrive at your appointment time, as in-office waiting areas will not be available.
We continue to encourage members to use our digital services and our drive-thru services, where most of your banking needs can be met.
24/7 Account Access
During this time, we strongly encourage you to use our digital products and other resources, which provide the ability to access your accounts 24/7. Our digital services allow you to make payments, view transactions, check balances, deposit checks (through the MCCU mobile app), locate surcharge-free ATMs and more.
- Online Banking/Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- Text & Phone Banking [Audio Response Teller (ART)]
- Video Banking
MCCU is part of an extensive network of surcharge-free ATMs available in Minnesota/Wisconsin and the U.S. through our ATM partners.
Ways We Can Help
We understand that these unprecedented times may present our members with unique needs or financial challenges. We are here to help. Depending on your individual situation, here are some options that may be available to you:
For more information on experiencing a financial hardship, click here.
Need to Contact us By Phone?
We have established designated phone numbers for Mortgage Lending, Business Services, and general inquiries to make it easier for members to reach us:
General Inquiries: 1-800-296-8871
Mortgage Lending: 218-625-8580
Business Services: 218-625-8890
New Deposit Accounts: 218-625-8600
Auto and Personal Loans: 218-625-8600
Unfortunately, some people and companies are taking advantage of the fears surrounding the spread of the virus. Do not let fear cloud your judgment when accessing links from emails and social media.
Go to main navigation