INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
As we learn more about COVID-19, we are focused foremost on prioritizing the health, safety and well-being of our employees and our members.
LOBBIES CLOSED: DRIVE-THRU SERVICE AND APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
The COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, with cases in the region increasing rapidly. As a result, our branch lobbies are closed at all MCCU locations, except by appointment.
During this closure, we will continue to offer many options that enable us to serve our members while ensuring the safety of all.
Need to contact us by phone? We have established designated phone numbers for mortgage lending, business services, and general inquiries, to make it easier to reach us.
During appointments, the safety of our members and team members will continue to be our priority. Please plan to arrive at your appointment time, as in-office waiting areas will not be available. By state mandate, face coverings are required.
We would also like to remind you that our surcharge-free ATMs are always available, and we strongly encourage you to consider using our convenient technology resources.
Our technology and convenience services include:
- Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, and more. Not enrolled? Click here.
- Our free Mobile Banking App that can be downloaded to your smartphone. Use Mobile Deposit to deposit paper checks from your smartphone.
- Video Banking for in-person assistance without leaving the comfort of your home.
- Online Appointment Scheduling to arrange quick and easy access to our MCCU experts or to access a safe deposit box.
- Online Account and Loan Applications available so you can open additional accounts or apply for a loan 24/7. You can also use Video Banking to open an account or apply for a loan face-to-face. You may contact us at: 218-625-8600 for assistance by phone.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We will continue to closely monitor recommendations from the CDC and other governmental and health officials, ongoing.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding, as we do our part to keep our communities safe.
Go to main navigation