Dollar Dog Kids Club
It’s never too early to teach your child sound financial habits.
The Dollar Dog Kids Club is a great way to help kids learn about the importance of saving, earning and even investing money. Kids will learn the basics of healthy saving and spending habits, and have fun with our own MCCU superhero, Dollar Dog.
MCCU’s Dollar Dog Savings offers:
- Account for ages 0 - 12.
- Free Dollar Dog coin bank on account opening
- Automatic entry into monthly drawings for each $20 deposit*
- Birthday card and gift from Dairy Queen
- Low ($5) minimum balance
*Visit a branch and inquire for full details and restrictions
Find out more.
First jobs. First cars. First taste of independence.
MCCU's Student Checking is a great option for busy students. Bank from anywhere, anytime with this paperless checking account that offers free and convenient digital products like eStatements, online banking, bill pay, and our free mobile app with mobile deposit capture. It also pays you money with qualifying purchases. With Student Checking, you can earn $.10 per signature-based debit card transaction of $20 or more, up to $25 per month and $300 per year*. Your first eight (8) paper checks each month clear for free**.
Student Checking offers:
- Free online banking, mobile app and mobile deposit capture
- Free bill pay for active users
- Free online check viewing
- Dividends on maintained balances over $2500
- No-fee Mastercard debit cards
- Available for youth age 13+. (Parent must be joint account holder for members under 18.)
Earn $.10 per signature-based card transaction of $20 or more; up to $25 per month and $300 per year. ** Each check cleared thereafter is charged $1.
You're never too young to learn the value of saving smart.
MCCU's Youth Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are a great option for earning some serious yields on long-term savings.
Youth CD features:
- 12- and 24-month terms
- Minimum $50 deposit
- Flexibility to add additional funds any time in increments of $25
- For members 0-18 years of age
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply
Banzai Financial Education for Teens
Designed to help teens learn the (real-life) value of a dollar.
We're bringing financial education to the classroom with Banzai, a free, online financial education resource for MCCU-area students. With Banzai, students learn to manage their money through a series of real-life situations, balance a virtual checking account, and more. Best of all, lesson plans and online assessment tools are provided to make the program easy to manage and teacher-friendly.
Earn valuable financial know-how, a $50 incentive, and a FREE school-edition debit card upgrade by completing MCCU's Banzai financial literacy program.*
CLICK HERE for more information!
*Details and restrictions available at the link.Go to main navigation