News and Events
- New Miller Hill branch now open!
- MCCU Earns Multiple National Honors, Distinctions.
- Glonchak Promoted to Vice President of Lending
- Shawn Crowser hired as Cloquet Branch Manager
- Parking lot construction at Miller Hill branch
- MCCU Celebrates Spirit Valley Lobby Remodel
- Check out our latest commercials!
- Supervalu Data Breach Information
- McGregor & Cloquet Member Appreciation Day- this Friday!
- Midas Building Goes Up in Smoke
- MCCU's Duluth branches celebrate National Safe Place Week
- Security alert for AppleŽ product users
- Stenson Hired as Mortgage Manager
- Suspected Data Breach- Target Stores
- MCCU Celebrates ICU Day with Random Acts of Kindness
- MCCU Community Youth Foundation Awards Scholarships
- Tell Congress: Don't Tax My Credit Union!
- Duluth MCCU branches become "Safe Place" locations
- MCCU Establishes Scholarship Fund for FDLTCC Students
- Lundberg Joins MCCU Team
- MCCU Voted Best Financial Institution in the Northland
- What the Expedited Funds Availability Act Means
- MCCU Cloquet Branch Awarded ENERGY STARŽ Certification
- 2012-13 Community Youth Foundation Scholarships Awarded
The Members Messenger is a quarterly publication from Members Cooperative Credit Union featuring news, events and important notices. The Members Messenger can be delivered to your e-mail inbox or a print copy can be mailed to your home address, whichever you prefer.
In an effort to deliver our news more efficiently as well as be more environmentally responsible, MCCU makes every effort to use electronic communications. If you are interested in receiving our e-mail newsletter, along with other occasional e-news and updates, please send an email to email@example.com.
Calendar of Events
New Year's Day - CLOSED
New MH location Open
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - CLOSED
Find out more.
Go to main navigation