Why stand in line when you can go online to take care of so many of your financial services needs? It's fast, easy and secure. Even if you aren't a technology whiz, our online services are easy to learn. Talk to any MSR or FSC to get started!
Bank anytime, anywhere with our MCCU mobile app for smartphones. Now better than ever, with fresh updates and new functionality that you'll love!
Check out our convenient mobile app!
View a tutorial about our mobile app.
You can conduct many transactions without setting foot in a branch. From the comfort of your couch (or wherever you are), you can:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Research check and debit transactions
- Enjoy online services, like convenient E-Statements for FREE!
- Sign up for online services
- View a tutorial about online banking
Online Bill Pay
With our quick, simple, and secure bill pay service, you don't have to worry about losing paper bills, searching for stamps, or rushing to the post office. Access bill pay through the "online banking sign-on" tab on the homepage.
- Payments post quickly - no more late payments!
- You can schedule payments in advance - no more forgetting!
- Payments can be one-time or recurring
- It's secure
- It's FREE
Log into your online banking account to access bill pay.
View a tutorial about MCCU Bill Pay.
Enjoy the convenience of text banking and text alerts! Follow these easy steps to register:
- Log in to online banking
- Select the ‘Account Services’ tab at the top of the screen
- Click on ‘Requests’ on the left-hand column
- Select “Mobile Banking Enrollment”
- Under ‘My Devices’, select “Add New Device”
- On the right side under ‘Other Services’ enter the mobile number, and click “Continue”
- On the right side under ‘Other Services’ select which services you prefer-
(“Text Messaging” and “Alerts”) – and click “Continue”
- Once you receive the Activation Code on your mobile device – enter the Activation
Code and click “Next”
- Once that is complete, exit, and go back to ‘Alerts’ on the left-hand column of the
‘Account Services’ tab. You can manage your alert preferences there.
- A text will be sent to the mobile number with instructions for use
ART (Audio-Response Teller)
ART is a convenient way to access your account information by phone, any time of the day. Call any of these numbers to access ART: 218-879-4564, 218-625-3010, or 1-800-528-2477.
Information you can access through ART includes:
- Share Information
- Loan Information
- Certificate Information
- Checking Information
new! Digital Wallet Technology
Forgot your wallet? No problem- just pay with your smartphone, with our new digital wallet technology! Available for Apple®, Samsung® and Android® devices, it's easy and secure to use. Click here for info and instructions.
Popmoney® Payment Service
Popmoney is a powerful service that lets you "Pay Other People" (POP) anytime, anywhere, using their email address, mobile phone number, or bank account number. No writing checks, no running to the ATM- you can access Popmoney directly from your MCCU online banking account. Best of all, it’s safe and secure.
Click here for more info!
New! CardValet® Mobile App
CardValet is the mobile app that enables you to control debit card usage and spending on the go by defining when, where and how their cards are used. This app is ideal for users who want to actively manage their cards. CardValet’s inventive and thoughtful approach to card management makes the user experience as easy as possible. We are excited to offer this tool to our cardholders! Not only is CardValet user-friendly and convenient, but it will aid our efforts to prevent fraud and identity theft for our cardholders.
The financial management capabilities of CardValet enable cardholders to:
- Monitor and control card transactions.
- Set spending thresholds by dollar amount limits, merchant categories, and geographical locations.
- Control your debit card spending in real-time.
- Manage and review card usage for yourself and dependents; receive alerts when your card is used, approved, or exceeds transaction controls – all set up by you. Whether at the mall or away at school, support their needs, while managing their spending.
- Help safeguard your cards from fraud.
Cardholders can download the free app from the Apple® App Store or Google® Play Store, and then actively manage your debit cards.
Click Here for a full list of FAQs about CardValet.
As part of our efforts toward incorporating more environmentally sustainable work practices, and in order to deliver news and information to you more efficiently, MCCU is proud to offer our members the opportunity to "opt-in" to receive important communications by e-mail.
|Sign up Now for Email Updates|
Go to main navigation