Business Checking, Savings & Other Services
It’s all the service you need, for a low monthly fee. A business checking account from MCCU offers:
- No minimum balance to open
- Unlimited withdrawals, deposits and transfers
- Access online, by ATM, or Mastercard Check Card
- Automatic transfers available
- Online check viewing
- Business debit card
It's no secret- we live in an electronic world, and few people pay by cash anymore. Provide convenience for your customers and increase your sales with our economical transaction processing services for Visa and Mastercard.
Grow your investments with very competitive rates on:
- Certificates of deposit
- Money market savings
- Regular savings accounts
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks from anywhere - there's no need for a trip to your branch! This great technology enables you to:
- Make deposits any time of the day, without leaving your office.
- Save time, gas, and trips to our branches to make your deposits.
- Enjoy improved cash flow with no holds on your funds and next-business-day account settlement when checks are received Mon – Fri by 3:30 pm CST. Checks received after 3:30 pm CST on Friday are credited the following Monday.
- Reduce the potential for fraud as checks are presented for payment more quickly.
- Eliminate safety concerns when making deposits after branch hours.
- Transmit your deposits safely and securely, right from your computer.
Our convenient online banking service for business offers you a fast, easy and secure way to pay your business’s bills without leaving your office.
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Empower your employees to take charge of their health expenses by offering them an HSA from Members Cooperative Credit Union. It's not only good for them, it's good business. An HSA is a medical savings account available to people who participate in a high deductible health plan, and we’re proud to offer some of the most competitive rates of return around.
An HSA offers:
- Pre-tax dollars for unforeseen medical costs
- Tax-free growth of the funds
- Year-to-year rollover
- Immediate ownership of all dollars contributed by both employee and employer
Find out more.