The Benefits of Membership
It starts with service, but that isn’t where it ends.
As an MCCU member, you’ll enjoy:
- Local ownership and decision-making
- Peace of mind, with accounts insured for up to $250,000 by NCUA
- Seriously great rates on savings and investments
- Low rates on loans for vehicles, mortgages, debt consolidation, personal, and more
- No-surcharge ATM access at more than 1,000 Shared Service Center locations nationwide
- Specialized investments and planning through Mass Mutual Financial Group
- Low-rate Visa and Rewards Visa credit cards
- Youth education and savings clubs
- A free $1,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment life insurance benefit*
Plus, You’ll Enjoy These Members-Only Discounts!
Discounts from AAA
Enjoy peace-of-mind with AAA! As an MCCU member, you’ll receive:
- A 15% discount on AAA membership
- Exclusive AAA discounts on meals, lodging and more
- Free maps and travel guides
Call 800-222-1333 to speak with a AAA representative
Nickelodeon Universe Ticket Discount
Save on Nickelodeon Universe Wristbands!
1. Visit nickelodeonuniverse.com
2. Click on the Tickets tab at the top of the page
3. Click the Corporate Group Sales tab
4. Enter username*, password, and unique company code
MCCU Company Code: MSCCU852
* New customers will need to set up an account with your information to make your first purchase.
This offer is valid for employees or members of Members Cooperative Credit Union.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or (952) 883-8809
MCCU Members Save Big with the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount
Tired of paying too much for your cell bill? We don’t blame you. So we’re helping you save with the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount from Invest in America. As an MCCU member, you can save on your monthly wireless bills – plus have your activation and upgrade feeswaived.Our members can save:· 10% off*select personal Sprint plans· 15% off*select business Sprint plans· Waived activation fee on new activations· Waived upgrade fee· Available to new and existing Sprint customersConsider the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount one of the many perks for being a member!3 Ways to Get Your Discount:- Call 877.SAVE.4CU (877.728.3428) and let them know you’re a credit union member. Ask to be a part of the NACUC_ZZM Corporate ID to save- Click LoveMyCreditUnion.org/Sprint- Visit your nearest Sprint storeStop paying too much for your wireless services, start saving with the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount today.*Application of discount requires 2-year contract extension on existing plans. Verification of membership is required at time of activation/upgrade.Discount not available on secondary lines for Family and Business Share plans.All rights reserved. Sprint, the logo, and other trademarks are the trademarks of Sprint Nextel.
Receive a $25 gift card when you join or renew as a Sam's Plus Member! Or, join or renew as a Sam's Savings Member and receive a $10 gift card at sign-up!
This offer is valid for employees or members of Members Cooperative Credit Union. Offer good through October 31, 2014. To take advantage of this offer, ask an MCCU team member for a certificate. Present the certificate along with proof of MCCU employment or membership at the Member Services Desk of your local Sam's Club.
Visit www.SamsClub.com/membership to learn more about Member benefits.
Find out more.
*Our credit union offers Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance coverage to all members age 18 and over on their shared savings account. Basic coverage to all enrollees is $1,000 paid for by the credit union. You may elect additional coverage to be paid quarterly from one of your credit union accounts. For more information, call (800) 860-7182 or stop by any MCCU branch. Insurance products sold through or in the credit union are not insured by the NCUA and are not issued, guaranteed, or underwritten by the credit union or NCUA or any other federal government agency. There is no requirement or obligation to purchase insurance from the credit union or any subsidiary, affiliate, or particular unaffiliated third party as a condition to obtaining a loan, and a decision as to insurance agents will not affect the credit terms in any way. The credit union may not condition an extension of credit on an agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on the applicant from obtaining an insurance product or annuity from an unaffiliated entity.
Go to main navigation